Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Counting .......

Assalamualaikum.

Now, im counting my times . Just a month, i'll leave my home ..

This time, im busy doing preparation for myself . i didnt hve much time to shopping , shopping and shopping. Oh,so shopholic maybe . 

Flying there with a big mission, one ambiton and one intention , for Allah , parents , family and for ummah.

2sept til 7 Sept i'll be at Banting. And , 2 weeks after that, i'll use my wings to fly there. 

Feeling? Of course sad, excited because finally i can hold the pen , write something on paper, go to class, have new friends and hve new environment.! Phew...Dream? i try to slap my cheeks, ouch.. it's hurt ..Sure im not dreaming right now..

My father always advise me that same ADVICE ! 

1) Study hard, get Mumtaz or at least Jayyid Jiddan

2) Don't influence by another group. Variety of group with different political views. Hahah. Barisan Nasional is my family's priority. 

3) Don mess your 'otak' with stupid things..Love, stupid love? Married? Haha . And thats why im free of this 'keadaan' now . Im free with this love things. I don have feeling for others. Just friend..Insyallah  , my destiny, i'll find there. ! But not married there ok ,! ok ,kedengaran sedikit Gedik ~ Auww.

Ok, counting my days . 

Assalamualaikum -)

No comments: