Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Saturday, September 21, 2019

PreHousemanShip Revision ( 1 )

Assalamualaikum semoga kita sentiasa berada dibawah lindunganNya amin.

Prehousemanship revision. With label "PreHo".

Sudah 30% sahaja revision sahaja dibuat tapi more to come day by day.

Today, I only revise one of the most important skills during HOship ; interpreting ABG.

My source of reading are mostly from Geeky Medic ( beneficial notes and quizes), ABG Made Easy Book, ABG session during HOPE by Papisma Course and my university book hehe.

Going through the basics till the example of cases. Oh now I love ABG. And more confident to intrepret it. Must do many exercise in future


Notes by Geeky Medics. Printed and pasted on my note book for quick revision soon.




https://geekymedics.com/abg-interpretation/


No comments: