Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Monday, February 27, 2012

You . (part 1 )

Assalamualaikum . 

Once u have said " LOVING SOMEONE IS NOT AN OPTION, IT'S JUST HAPPEN "
N today I said "God had planned everything, no matter how far we are separated , we'll meet as a fren "
N today I also said " Loving ue is not an option, it's just happen "
N yesterday u hv said "The best time we can remember our fren, is in our prayer"
N tonight i said " You're the best boy  i've ever meet in my life besides my father" 
N now i say " Loving ue is not an option , because u will be my fren forever " .

LOVING SOMEONE IS NOT AN OPTION, IT'S JUST HAPPEN


N dis second I say " I very appreciate you "

Who knows finally ? In the beginning of my life . I found back my old friend .
The one i always shy with . 
Even we sit beside each other . bUt i admit ,  I could count how many times i talked to you . 
N now , we r growing bigger n bigger n bigger . Till we can differentiate everything . 
The meaning of true friendship . The meaning of everything . Because you hve teached me everything .Something i never realised . I hve a friend like you .  A very very good friend . A very dood deskmate .  N a very good listener . And a very good mentor . Bcause you gave me full motivation to me when im got down in my exam. Thank you , fren !

N it is a stupid action if i deny it . Yes i do . Because of that, i put 100% resolution to God .
Because He had planned everything for both of us . N most important is , we should appreciate our schooling epoch ! by gaining the good results . 
N achieve both of our dreams . May both of our dreams come true . I'll always pray for you !

 N lastly , friendship forever kau ! 

Im enclosed ue with my prayer for you there :
GM . =) .

 Distance and time said .=)

No comments: